Thursday, October 21, 2010

Juice


Juice shops are on every corner in Hong Kong. Watermelon juice, kiwi juice, and everything else in between.Luckily in our furnished apartment came with a juicer and I got up to a little experimenting the other day...
 Apples make lots of juice...pure apple juice right into my toddler's sippy cup. 

I loved carrot mixed with apple. The mango really needs to be blended, no point in juicing it and I learned just how strong fresh ginger is...I made one juice that was so spicy with ginger I could not get it down. I found a few great website with juice recipes and I will be juicing much more in the future.  Clean-up is not the fun part, it does make a mess and the juicers are not the easiest to clean, so make a lot while you are at it.

1 comment:

  1. I liked ur Juicers very much…It very helpful in daily life …
    Give more information about ur juicers uses...
    Juicers

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails