Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BLT Burger is the Bomb

Check this out. BLT Burger is to die for. That is my hubby holding up his Mexican Burger- it has chili, avocado, jalapeno the works. All of which was washed down with a root beer, not a Barqs, but a root beer!! And amazing onion rings.  Real crisp, fat and juicy  onion rings. This is so so rare in Hong Kong. And to think, I thought I would loose a ton of weight moving here for fear of eating chicken feet....while I can still find chicken feet, I can obviously also find a burger as big as my face.  If you are ever in  Hong Kong, Las Vegas or New York you must check this place out.  They even have spiked milk shakes....now that is what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails