Monday, September 13, 2010

Making Groceries in Hong Kong

Making groceries in  Hong Kong is different from back home.  The smells are different, the cuts of meat are different,  branding is different.  But, the biggest difference is free home delivery. I shop and a few hours later, my groceries arrive at my door. No more lugging in arms full of bags from the car to the house. Now, I simply shop and wait for a nice Chinese man to ring my doorbell.
As you can see from my purchases...Rice Krispies treats are in our future and check out the Honey Nut Cheerios branding...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you for finding my blog. Yours looks great. And I thought I had it tough trying to cook Cajun in California. Props to you on doing it in HK!

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails