Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Starting From Scratch

Starting from scratch again. Hong Kong is our second city abroad to live and second location to start furnishing a home from scratch. IKEA is the first stop on our list, it is constant in our ever changing ex-pat world!

Here are a few items we will be picking up for our new apartment. Don't dismiss IKEA! I am looking forward to adding my own touches to some drab pieces we were able to buy second hand as well.





























































Clean, crisp and shabby are the words that best describe my taste and it can be done on budget with IKEA! However, I still love a few things that cannot be found at IKEA that will cost more. (another post...another day) but, I think mixing the less expensive items with pieces we love help make a functional and beautiful home where husband and wife both win.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails