Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Chinese New Year Hair

Hair. A common topic for me and most girls. Finding a salon in Hong Kong was easy, the hard part was dealing with the ridiculous summer humidity. When the seasons change so do my hair needs. While it may still be cold in the States, it is warming up nicely in HK. For the HK summer I religiously get the Brazilian Blowout to ease the frizz. But with the nice Spring temps staying for now, I won't be needed that treatment for a while. What I do need is a haircut. Perfect timing according to the Chinese, it is good luck to get a haircut for the Chinese New Year.

The inspiration:




Check back tomorrow for how it turned out! And Happy Chinese New Year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. AAHHH! Cannot wait to see the new do.
    I've also got to share my greatest new find!
    A KILLER STYLIST IN HONG KONG!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails