Friday, December 3, 2010

Homemade Popsicles

I know it is Christmas and chilly...but sometimes it is nice to have a cool treat out of season.  On our recent vacation to Phuket, Thailand, homemade popsicles were handed out to the children 4 times a day at the pool.  My son loved them and I can't wait to make them for him at home.
 

Growing up we used to make orange juice popsicles from concentrate. We had the little plastic trays that we would fill and place in the freezer.  At the resort they used a stainless steal version. I found this online at ONYX for only $35 usd.
 But, I got to thinking....(maybe it is the New Orleans girl in me) adult popsicles would be fantastic...what about an eggnog popsicle or cranberry vodka  for the holidays?

Here is a link with over 30 popsicles ideas....enjoy!

1 comment:

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails