Monday, November 29, 2010

Watermelon and Coconut in Thailand

On a recent trip to Thailand I saw this truck: full to the brim with watermelons. 
Watermelon never goes out of season around here. 
It is always delicious, juicy and sweet.
 
We love watermelon and so do elephants! 
Here I am feeding this "baby" elephant watermelon.
We all ate our fill of fresh fruit while in Phuket, my son enjoyed a fresh coconut each morning with breakfast.   
Coconuts in the tree. 
Each morning we watched a man climb the trees and cut down the coconuts. 
 
Coconuts used as decoration.
We stayed at a fabulous resort. The JW Marriot and Vacation Club in Phuket, Thailand. It was the best
resort I have ever been to. It hit all the marks-there was nothing I would have done differently.  I had no negative comments. I cannot wait to share more details on this fabulous resort. My husband and I began planning our next trip to Thailand half-way through our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails