Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nobu Hong Kong

I recently dinned at Nobu Hong Kong.  It is located inside the Intercontinental Hotel in TST and it sits right on the water's edge. Views of  the Victoria Harbor and Hong Kong Island from Nobu and the hotel are spectacular.  My meal, {my culinary experience} was quite the treat and Nobu lived up to all my expectations.   Going with friends who are friends with the executive chef-helped-but I am certain Nobu Hong Kong would have impressed anyway, had I been on my own. 


Sadly I was playing it too cool to snap pictures of everything that came to our table. So sorry. Here is a sampling of what I can remember-it was insane. 

Foie Gras and Wagyu Beef Gyoza
Pork Belly with Spicy Miso, Pickled Radish
Crispy Seabass Tacos
Steamed Mussel and Crispy Pork Belly, Aji Amarillo
Vegetable Kakiage with Spicy Lobster Salad
Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño
Edamame
NEW STYLE SASHIMI:Salmon, Whitefish and Scallop
King Crab with Shiso Salsa    
Japanese Wagyu    (aged by Chef Erik)
Spicy Tuna Roll
California Roll



I did however snap a few of dessert. 




Chocolate Bento Box
page2image1864
green tea ice-cream
Suntory Whisky Iced Cappuccino
layers of coffee cream, cocoa crumble, milk gelato and whisky foam
House Made Ice-cream Mochi
Round N’ Round
frozen cheese cake, raspberry soda and hokkaido black honey 

If you want a real treat, to impress a client or love interest-this is the place to do it. 
Nobu has locations all over the world-but I cannot imagine a better view than the one in HK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails