Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flooded Wan Chai

Not a typical scene in the middle of Hong Kong-but this is what I found when I was leaving a lunch date in Wan Chai. I had just eaten at a cute little place on Star Street- Oolaa Petite-headed out to catch a taxi and this is what I saw:

 You can see the digger there (ahem...I know it is a digger because I have a 4 year old boy) knocked a rather big pipe and the water was raging! 

 make-shift damns sort of helped




I did not stick around long enough to see what happened next- or the fate of the men who caused such a mess, but I can imagine it was not a happy day for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails