Friday, March 9, 2012

Coconut Oil: Not just for cooking

Run and get this. It's an amazing beauty product. Skin soaks it up without a greasy feeling or wax feeling. The smell is amazing. It does not clog pores. It's all natural and organic.




I use it as a make-up remover. On my toes and fingers, my prego belly, elbows too! It's even great to add to bath water or use as a hair treatment. Massages, on baby etc.
PS-you can cook with it too. Just get a separate jar for the kitchen..:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails