Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I found powder.

This may seem like a very small feat. However, it is HUGE in my ex-pat world.





Leave it to the Brits to prioritize having nice powder! I stumbled upon it at Marks and Spencer, upstairs in a corner.

Before I found it I had searched every drug store and department store I passed. Nothing. Baby powder was all I could find. Not even at my local Crabtree and Evelyn.

But alas! For $40 HK ($5 US) I am all set. It may be old fashioned, but I love powder. After a bath, if I'm running out for the day with out a bath, in the heat, at the beach, love it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails