Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Favorite Restaurant in the World.

I have been to many, but with  out a doubt, my all time favorite restaurant in the world is Galatoire's. I had the privilege of taking my son with me, my mother and my grandmother to lunch today. Four generations enjoying Galatoire's. It is good to be home.

An ipad keeps a two year old occupied during the down time


When I was little, my dad took me for a grown-up meal. I must have been six or seven. He ordered souffle potatoes, fried eggplant and trout amandine.  Hoyer had all three of those today and ate the heck out of the egg plant, of course it was probably due to the powered sugar they serve with it...nonetheless, we all enjoyed making new memories and eating that delicious, (no where else in the world is as good as) New Orleans food.  Did I mention it is good to be home?

1 comment:

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails