Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gingerbread House

It's a tradition that we decorate a gingerbread house each year at Christmas. Last year I bought one at Wal-Mart for $15. Today, I bought one (pre made with candy) for $25 usd. To me it is worth it! I had considered making my own gingerbread but then I woke up.







I am so pleased to be able to carry on and start traditions in my family.
Building gingerbread houses is a fond memory from my childhood and beyond. Now, Hoyer will learn, enjoy and sneak a few bits of cheeky candy along the way to memory lane.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails