Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The best way to end Mardi Gras?

With a box of Popeyes....



This was a facebook post of my friend, Caroline today. I agree. Cold, hot, fresh, or a day old, Popeyes is a Mardi Gras must have.

I hate missing Mardi Gras. The food, the fun, the family, I really can't stand to miss it! It kills me.

In Hong Kong, we had an Indian Curry for dinner and I saw the Kings Speech in the afternoon with a friend. Great day in normal circumstances...but boring compared to Mardi Gras.

Next year, I will prepare better to ease the homesick feeling, food, beads, decorations, drinks, we will go all out.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon from Tokyo!

    Oh, I couldn't agree more! I was thinking the same thing...and how we used to dine on Popeye's biscuits and chicken before Rex and Zulu rolled by. What treasured memories. It's such a treat to be able to share them with another southern expat!

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails