Sunday, January 2, 2011

Suddenly Skinny

Being back in the states for Christmas presents wonderful opportunities to see friends and family, eat food I have missed and of course, shop.

My list of things to bring back to HK grows every time I walk into Target or Walmart. Crystal light, deodorant....all you expats know the drill.

At my most recent trip to Target, I came across a new tank top that I just have to share. It has 360 degrees of slimming. This tank top makes promises and not only fulfills them, it exceeds expectations.

It is called Suddenly Skinny with Self Expressions, a division of Maidenform.

Tummy toning cami. What an understatement!!!

Put this sucker on your list of things to pick up next time you're in the states.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. my bestie was home from Tokyo. They took over her brother & sister in-laws dining room with all the stuff they got at Target & Wal-mart to take back. That didn't even include the presents they got from all of us.
    Glad you had a wonderful Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to say that word didn't you ... TARGET!
    Oh the withdrawals are painful!
    See you soon in Hong Kong,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment in 4 easy steps...
1. Write your comment in the box below.
2. Choose NAME/URL as your type of profile.
3. Type in your name, it will appear with your comment.
4. Click POST COMMENT

Related Posts with Thumbnails